DispCam Case-by-case Refund Policy
DispCam provides free trial versions for your try. The trial versions have no functional limitation, only the length limit on the downloaded videos. Before purchasing, please download the trial version to test whether it is compatible with your computer system and meets your needs of download.
Once the order is done, refunds will be approved only under the accepted circumstances. In order to make it clear to you, we've listed all the details below:
We do not accept refund requests or products exchange in the following cases:
- All our products are sold on a “try-before-you-buy” basis. You can try them for free, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality. If you don't read the product description or test it out before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's function and/or results, we don't refund your payment.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product timely but didn't ask for assistance from our support team. Generally, once an order has been validated, the license key will be sent to the email address you entered for the purchase shortly. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, you should contact us for assistance.
- You changed your mind after placing a payment.
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other companies. Or you did purchase the wrong product but you didn't contact us to request a refund or exchange the correct one within the applicable refund date.
- You requested a refund for technical issues but refused to cooperate with our support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refused to apply the solutions provided by our support team.
- You requested a refund for price differences due to different regions and sellers.
- You suddenly decide not to subscribe to Disney+ anymore.
- You requested a refund but the order has already exceeded the money-back-guarantee date.
- A refund request for no reason.
We accept refunds or exchanges in these cases:
- You paid twice for the product accidentally. We can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
- You purchased the wrong product and contacted us to request a refund or exchange the correct one within the applicable refund date.
- You didn't receive the registration code, and got no response from our support team within 24 hours after inquiring about us.
- DispCam has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a fix for within 30 days.
- If you've disabled the auto-renewal before the renewal date but your subscription has been still automatically renewed, please send us the screenshots of the cancellation for a full refund.
Once the order is canceled, please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
1. We offers a 2-day money-back guarantee on the one-month and the one-year subscription of the program, and 30-day on the lifetime plan. Your money back guarantee starts from the moment your payment has been made. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
2. The Automatic Renewal is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time before the end of your monthly or annual subscription term. For example, after finishing the order, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. Please click it to disable the renew subscription.
3. Your refund will be processed within 1 to 7 business days according to different payment methods. If you don't receive it in time, please contact Stripe Support to check the status.
If you have any questions about our refund policy or program, please send an email to our support: email@example.com.